Preparing your Presentation
- The presentation format is Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or above.
- Universal fonts such as Arial and Time New Roman are preferable.
- You are requested to be present in the session meeting room at least 15 minutes before the session is due to start and identify yourself to the room manager.
- The duration of each oral presentation is 15 minutes. It consist of:
- A 13-minute presentation
- A 2-minute question and answer
- Time will be counted down from the first slide.
Standard audio visual equipment for speaker in meeting room
- Notebook equipped with Microsoft Office
- LCD projector
- Projection screen
- Time Keeper
A room manager will stand-by to assist you in the room if necessary. A technician will take care of the audio-visual equipment in the room.
Slide Preview Room
Location: John XXIII Conference Center, First Floor