Preparing your poster
- The poster presentations will start at 13.00pm and end at 14.00pm on 30 June 2016.
- The poster presentations will be held on the first floor of the Plenary Hall, Conference foyer of the John XXIII Conference Center. Presenting authors are requested to stand by their poster during the whole presentation time.
- The poster format, abstract title, author names and institutions should be placed at the top of the poster (in large letters).
- Photos of the author and advisor are also required to appear on the poster.
- The size of the poster is 120 cm high x 80 cm wide.
- Poster presentations will be run based on the code and presentation session.
- Mountings and other materials will be available at the poster desk.
- Please follow the date and time given to you by the secretariat to avoid confusion.
- It is your responsibility to remove your poster after your time slot. In the event, the poster presenter is unable to remove his/her poster after the time allotted the staff has the right to remove the poster and shall not be held responsible for any lost or the damage to the poster.